Cape Sounion Sunset Tour
Cape Sounion is located to the south of Attica and it is considered as the ideal sunset spot on a summer evening. An imposing ancient Temple dating back to the 5th century along with the Aegean Sea that surrounds the cape create a unique atmosphere that can travel you to a totally different era. Grab the chance for a 5hour sunset tour to Cape Sounion on one of our luxurious air-conditioned buses. We will pick you up from your hotel and offer you a relaxing ride along the famous Athens Riviera, during which you will have the chance to get an idea of the coastal suburbs of the city, the beaches of Athens and the coastal restaurants and clubs. Upon arrival at Cape Sounion, you will have time to explore the archaeological site and enjoy the view of the sun diving into the blue of the Aegean Sea.
Optional: Stop at beach for swimming upon request (extra charge). English speaking guide is included. Availability of Spanish, French, German, Russian, Arabic speaking guides at extra cost (50€).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Poseidon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Poseidon, Cape Sounio, Sounio 195 00 Greece
Ancient greek Temple that was built in the middle of the 5th century BC and is dedicated to the Greek god of the Sea, Poseidon. The Temple is one of the most well-preserved Temples of the Golden Age of Ancient Greece and it attracts thousand of visitors every day, both during the summer and winter seasons.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
2: Pl. Omonias 2, Athina 104 31, Greece
3: Pl. Karaiskaki 341, Athina 104 37, Greece
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Piraeus port, Pireas 185 38, Greece
- Rafina port, Rafinas, Rafina 190 09, Greece
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.