Capelinhos Volcano Route - Faial Island
If you want to know the most recent volcano in the Azores (1957/58) this is the tour for you!
This place with a lunar aspect is undoubtedly one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Atlantic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Capelinhos Volcano Interpretation Center Museum
- Entry/Admission - Capelinhos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capelinhos, Faial Island Portugal
Place of great volcanic beauty. It is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the Atlantic, namely the Azores. Its landscape reminds us of a lunar environment. Enjoy the contrast of the gray of the sands with the green of the hills and the blue of the sky and the sea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Horta Airport, Horta, Faial Island Portugal
- Horta Port Terminal Passenger Ferry, Av. 25 de Abril, Horta, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.