Capilano Suspension Bridge Park Ticket
Only minutes away from downtown Vancouver, appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - world famous Capilano Suspension Bridge spanning 137m (450 ft) and 70m (230ft) high above the Capilano River, the seven bridges of Treetops Adventure and the thrilling Cliffwalk, a heart-stopping 700ft journey along the granite cliffside offering panoramic views of the rainforest and canyon below.
History, culture and nature are presented in unique and thrilling ways with knowledgeable staff and interpretive signage providing as much or as little information as guests want. Seasonal events like Raptors Ridge birds of prey June to October and Canyon Lights in December enhance this year-round destination.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Interactive Living Forest exhibit
- Kia'palano - local First Nations totem pole and cultural area
- Story Centre - historical park introduction
- Treetops Adventure - 7 suspended bridges canopy walk
- Cliffwalk - Cantilevered suspended narrow walkway attached to cliff side
- Kids Educational Activity - Become a Rainforest Explorer
- Cliff House Restaurant
- Trading Post Gift Store
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What's excluded :
- Meals and beverages
- Ticket is not valid for a BC annual pass
- Visit: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
The Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure ® and Cliffwalk ® are sure to make you feel closer to the stunning temperate rainforest of British Columbia. Just minutes from downtown Vancouver, you'll be able to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and learn about this unique environment, while also getting a real kick of adrenaline.
The Capilano Suspension Bridge was originally built in 1889 and its 446 feet (136 meters) spans the Capilano River. A walk across this bridge is a truly unique experience.
The Cliffwalk juts out from the granite cliff face above Capilano River taking guests to previously unexplored areas of the park on a series of unobtrusive cantilevered and suspended walkways. Not for the feint of heart, it is high and narrow.
Treetops Adventure is the first attraction of its kind in North America, offering a squirrel's eye view of a thriving coastal forest. Visitors venture from one magnificent Douglas fir tree to another, on a series of elevated suspension bridges, some reaching as high as 110 feet (34 meters) above the forest floor.
In addition to the three main activities, you can join a guided nature or history walk offered hourly throughout the day or explore the park at your own leisure. The Living Forest area provides interactive signage, and fun facts. You'll be well informed for your stroll through the West Coast rainforest, past tranquil trout ponds and majestic evergreens. Join a friendly eco guide for a complimentary 20 to 30 minute tour of Capilano Suspension Bridge's West Coast rainforest and discover the mysteries of an old growth forest and its life cycle; learn about the flora and fauna found in our ecosystem; and identify various trees and plant life unique to Vancouver, Canada.
Departure Point :Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Departure Time :12/8/2020 - 1/8/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation for this attraction will be received at time of booking
- Infants aged 5 years and under are free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.