Capitol Hill Guided Small-Group Walking Tour
Experience Capitol Hill, inside and out, with a guided, small group tour of one of the most powerful neighborhoods in the world, including tours inside the US Capitol, US Supreme Court, and The Library of Congress. See where the United States' laws are made, visit one of the largest collections of books in the world, and walk through the halls of where many important judgements were made.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Capitol
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Library of Congress, 101 Independence Ave SE, Washington DC, DC 20540
Experience a guided tour of one of the most beautiful buildings in Washington, DC as you view the main reading room, a portion of Thomas Jefferson's original library, and the Great Hall. Learn about the library's history and current operations, and how you can access the resources within its collection.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Supreme Court, First Street NE, Washington DC, DC 20003
Learn about the history and inner workings of the highest court in the land as you visit inside the Supreme Court. Your guide will share the the story of the birth of the Supreme Court up to current cases and what they mean. When court is not in argument and courtroom is open, you will even be able to get a peak at the courtroom itself.
*Saturdays Supreme Court is closed to the public and tour does not go inside.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
The Capitol is among the most architecturally impressive and symbolically important buildings in the world. The Senate and the House of Representatives have met here for more than two centuries. Begun in 1793, the Capitol has been built, burnt, rebuilt, extended, and restored; today, it stands as a monument not only to its builders but also to the American people and their government.
Enjoy a reserved docent lead tour of the rotunda, crypt, and old house chambers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :10 First St SE, Washington, DC 20543, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please review voucher information after booking as it provides a detailed list of items banned from the Capitol and many other federal buildings. Possession of these items will result in non-admission to the building.
- Tour runs approximately 3-4 hours
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours only operate within local allowances and guidelines. Check local restrictions for DC and the US Capitol before planning your trip.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.