Capodimonte Art Gallery Private Tour
Visit one of the most prestigious museums in Italy, and discover its rich collection of
Italian and European art.
Located in the grand Bourbon
Palace of Capodimonte used by the kings of the Two Sicilies as summer residence and hunting lodge, the museum housing Neapolitan paintings and works of art .
Admire the Farnese Collection which includes works by Tiziano (portraits of the Farnese family and the Danae), the Crucifixion by Masaccio and other paintings from El Greco, Parmigianino, Bellini, Brueghel, Botticelli, Correggio, Guido Reni, Carracci and Michelangelo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the visit
- All taxes
- Capodimonte admission fee
- Entry/Admission - Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any kind of transportation
- Visit: Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Via Miano 2, 80131, Naples Italy
- Discover the wonderful collections in one of the most important Museums of Naples.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Museo e Real Bosco di Capodimonte, Via Miano 2, 80131, Naples Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Capodimonte is closed every Wednesday, 1st January and 25th December. 24 and 31 December will be open only until 2:00 pm.
- Activity level: minimal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.