Capodimonte Royal Palace Museum and Park Guided Tour with Optional Transfer
Don't miss this unique opportunity if you are an art enthusiast and like to see world famous renaissance paintings in person!
Come and visit the Capodimonte museum, which houses an extraordinary collection of paintings. Inside the museum, you can admire important works by Bellini, Caravaggio, Masaccio, Tiziano, Brueghel, as well as Parmigianino and Correggio. If you prefer modern art instead, explore the works by contemporary artists such as Andy Warhol. You can also admire the famous Capodimonte porcelain collection.
By the end of this experience, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the green of the park of the palace, used by the Royals as a hunting reserve over the centuries.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer (if option selected)
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- A visit to the Capodimonte Museum will leave you breathless and tranquil, at the same time! The museum is housed inside the hunting residence of the Bourbons, king of Naples since the 18th century.
The Capodimonte museum houses a rich collection of worldly known paintings and preciously elegant porcelains, typical of the Neapolitan tradition. If you enjoy exploring culture and arts, as you pass from one room to another, you will probably be astonished by some masterpieces by Tiziano, Bellini, Brueghel, Parmigianino, Caravaggio, Correggio and even works by contemporary artists, including Andy Warhol. In your visit to the museum, you can not miss the drawings of Michelangelo, the works of Raphael and the Carracci and other famous artists.
In your special tour, you will also explore the halls of the Palace with collections of antique furniture and porcelain, produced in the prestigious Capodimonte factory. To ease your mind after witnessing the history of arts before your eyes, you can take a pleasant walk immersing yourself in the immense green area of the park that was historically the Royal hunting reserve.
In this mind-altering journey, an expert local official guide will be pleased to accompany you with a 2.5 hour private tour. Moreover, in the booking, you can also choose our exclusive transfer option, which allows you to be picked up at the hotel, at the airport or at the cruise ship.
Departure Point :Meet your guide at the ticket office of the Museo di Capodimonte, unless you choose to book the transfer option
Return Detail :If option selected your cruise ship or hotel in the area
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.