Cappadocia 3 Days Tours from Kemer, Camyuva, Kiris, Tekirova, Goynuk, Beldibi
Cappadocia Tour From Kemer 3 Days
Cappadocia, the place, like the fairy tale!
This journey takes you, where the world has to offer one of the most beautiful landscapes! You will not believe your eyes; here is a perfect creation of nature!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
- Dinner on the first day and second day, breakfast 2.and 3.day
What's excluded :
- Hot air balloon flight(optional-150
- All drinks, Lunch (optional-10
- Extra charge for a single room-10
- Cappadocia, the place, like the fairy tale! This journey takes you, where the world has to offer one of the most beautiful landscapes! You will not believe your eyes; here is a perfect creation of nature!Program subject to change!
The celebrated hot air balloon rides in Cappadocia can be booked locally in case of ideal weather conditions and wind with your guide for an additional charge. There may be a waiting period for some participants!.
Through an excellent view of the city of Cappadocia enjoy a typical lunch or a coffee; You will enjoy the taste of Cappadocia!
There are so far in total 36 underground cities in Cappadocia been discovered. It is further believed that these underground cities were partially used by the Hittites in the Roman times, as protection against persecution by the Roman Empire. This day will be one of the most beautiful and exciting days for you.
The spectacular view of the valley in the dovecote will be a feast for your eyes! The pigeons in Cappadocia have been trained for more than 1,000 years, to carry mail.
The 60 meter high rock fortress can be seen from far. It dominates the region and offers a different area. Numerous underground passages here are unfortunately impassable and protected. The castle served as a monastery during the Byzantine period.
The first Christians of this country not only used to lead a religious life, but also to hide from the enemies (Persians, Romans, Arabs, Mongols ...). Today, the churches and chapels are still visible; Holy Church will make you welcome incredible images from the 13th century!
1. Day:- Our guests will be picked up from hotels,- Stop for breakfast and needed break,- Photo break in the Taurus Mountains
- Road needed break,- Visit the Mevlana Museum in Konya,- Lunch break,- Visit to Kervansaray,- Visit the underground city of Kirkgöz
- Photo break arrival to the area,- Arrival to the hotel (3*)
- Visit devrant Valley,- Visit pasabag Valley,- Visit the town of Goreme Valley,- Photo breakin various places,- Visit the home of rock,- Visit Pigeon Valley and Uchisar Castle,- Lunch break,- The village of cavusin, rock house,rock Church visit,- Onyx shop visit
- Visitthe valley oflovers,- Carpet store visit,- Arrival to the hotel and dinner,- Cappadociathe night of thesemah show
- Avanos town tour,- Photo break on the kizilirmak River,- Pottery workshop and visit pottery show,- Visit fairy chimneys,- Need a breakon the road to Aksaray,- Lunch break- Road needed break- Return to the hotel
Departure Point :Our transfer regions ; Alanya, Manavgat, Side, Belek, Kundu, Antalya , Beldibi , Goynuk , Kemer , Kiris , Camyuva ve Tekirova. All your transfers from hotel to hotel.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :same as pick up location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.