Cappadocia Red Tour - Semi Private by Gorgeous Tour
We aim to take an innovative, principled and responsible role in the Turkish tourism industry. Our goal is to achieve and maintain 100% guest satisfaction and to be seen as a role model travel agency in this region.
We do tours with max 12 people in 20 seats car due covid
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets of Museums
- Profesioanal speaking English tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Uchisar Castle
- Entry/Admission - Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pasabag
- Entry/Admission - Devrent Valley
What's excluded :
- Drinks and Tips
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uchisar Castle, Uchisar Turkey
Uçhisar Castle, the highest rock formation in the region. The guide will explain just how this amazing landscape came into existence.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Goreme Open-Air Museum, Merkez, Muze Cd., Goreme 50180 Turkey
At Göreme Open Air museum the guide will explain the importance of Christianity and monastic life in Cappadocia before leaving you free to explore the 10th and 11th century cave churches and monasteries with beautifully painted frescoes depicting famous biblical scenes
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Cavusin, Cavusin, Cappadocia
See the old Greek houses in Çavuşin village, abandoned during the Greek/Turkish population exchange in 1924.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Avanos, Avanos, Cappadocia
Enjoy a buffet-style lunch in Avanos, offering a wide range of Turkish food including mezes, salads, meat and vegetarian dishes and desserts.
Still in Avanos, visit an authentic family-run pottery workshop located in an underground cave. Clay from the Kızılırmak (Red) River was first used in pottery production by the Hitites prior to 1700BC and continues as an art form today. Watch a master demonstrate how to make a pot, and watch the the painters and glazers apply their delicate patterns. Have a go at the potter’s wheel yourself and make your own unique pot if you wish.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Pasabag, Urgup Turkey
In Paşabağı (also known as Monks Valley because of the Chapel of Saint Simeon found there) wander through the unusual clusters of multi-headed mushroom-shaped “fairy chimneys” (rock formations).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devrent Valley, Devrent Mevkii No:1 Urgup Yolu, 50500 Turkey
Devrent Valley (“Imagination Valley”) - a stunning valley where you can spot natural rock formations in many recognisable shapes, including the famous camel-shaped rock. Use your imagination and see what other shapes you can find.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Cappadocia, Cappadocia
This tour is organizing in Cappadocia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any places in Göreme or Cappadocia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.