Capri & Positano Tour
Do not miss the opportunity to fully enjoy all the Gulf wonders in a single excursion. All you have to do is sail with us to discover the wonders of the island of Capri and the ancient seaside village of Positano, pearl of the Amalfi coast, for a day on the boat in the name of light-heartedness and relaxation.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
CAPRI & POSITANO TOUR
If you want to fully enjoy all the Gulf wonders in a single excursion, all you have to do is sail with us to discover the wonders of the island of Capri and the ancient seaside village of Positano, pearl of the Amalfi coast, for a day in boat dedicated to light-heartedness and relaxation.
The first part of the tour will be the island of Capri; along its jagged coasts we will visit the fascinating caves: the Grotta del Corallo, the Grotta Bianca, the Grotta Verde and we will cross the arch of the Faraglioni, where lovers love to kiss to make their love eternal; during the trip there will be the opportunity to stop in the inviting coves and swim in the wonderful waters, snorkel and sip an aperitif.
At the end of the tour, we will leave the island of Capri towards Positano where, during the journey, it will be possible to admire the extreme offshoot of the Sorrento Peninsula, called Punta Campanella, and then go along the Bay of Nerano, where there will be a stop for to savor the typical dishes of the Amalfi Coast.
Once in Positano, you can stroll through the village that leads from the beach along winding streets to the Church of Santa Maria Assunta, right in the heart of the Positanese town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service on request.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.