Capri and Blue Grotto by Gozzo Boat and Anacapri from Naples
Meet your guide at the main port of Naples, Molo Beverello.
By shared jetfoil you will reach the island of Capri, where you will begin your private boat trip on a traditional gozzo.
You will be able to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes offered by the island and the sea with stops at the White Grotto, the Green Grotto, and, if the weather permits, the Blue Grotto. You will have the opportunity to cross the Faraglioni Rocks and see all the other natural wonders that the island has to offer. Take the opportunity to dive into the crystal clear water.
After the boat ride, you will reach Anacapri, the second largest center on the island where you will have the opportunity to climb to the highest point of the island by chairlift.
Here you will stop for lunch and then you will be driven to the main square,La Piazzetta, the center of Capri, where you will have free time to enjoy the island.
As soon as you get ready , you will come back to the port of the island by funicular to return to Naples.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop off
- Roundtrip shared jetfoil to Capri
- Transportation on the island by minibus
- Chairlift admission tickets to Mount Solaro
- English-speaking guide
- Tour by boat (around 2 hours and half)
- Entrance fees for Blue Grotto
- Cable car
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Villa San Michele
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto offers a visual spectacle with its blue and transparent reflections. At first it will be all dark but then you will be speechless.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Accessibie only by sea, the White Cave is distinguished by the color of its rocks, of a pure white.
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Green Cave takes its name from the color of the waters that reflect on the rock.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
A few meters from the coast, in the middle of the sea, there are the Faraglioni Rocks: three rock peaks that have become the symbol of the island of Capri.
Stop At: Marina Grande Beach, Via Provinciale Marina Grande 272, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Near the port of Capri is the largest beach on the island. Here you can spend some time waiting to leave for the mainland.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Anacapri is the second largest center of the island , where you will have a chance to visit Villa San Michele.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Molo Beverello, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Molo Beverello, Napoli
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.