Capri and its wonders
Meet the guide at the port of Marina Grande, at pier number 0 (zero). By minibus you reach Anacapri where you can enjoy the most beautiful view of the Gulf of Naples. Here there is the possibility to visit the Villa San Michele, the home of the Swedish doctor Axel Munthe, managed on the remains of one of the Roman villas owned by the emperor Tiberius. Its wonderful garden, with the magnificent church dedicated to San Michele, and its breathtaking landscape!! After by minibus you reach the center of Capri directly in its famous Piazzetta; walking through the cafes, jewelers and boutiques, where you can still breathe the attention of the "Dolce Vita", and then reach the Augustus Garden, from where you can admire the famous Faraglioni. Free time to visit the Blue Grotto or to do a boat trip around the island in the afternoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Minibus and Cable Car
- Gardens of Augustus
- Lemon slushie
What's excluded :
- Villa San Michele
- Entry/Admission - Villa San Michele
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa San Michele, Viale Axel Munthe 34, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Villa San Michele is a museum located in Anacapri. The villa takes its name from a small chapel that stood in the Middle Ages at the end of the Scala Fenicia in the territory of Anacapri.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Gardens of Augustus are a park in Capri. They constitute a real botanical garden which houses various specimens of the island's flora, with ornamental and non-ornamental plants. The botanical beauties are associated with a very wide panorama of the main landscape beauties of Capri. From them, in fact, you can get a 180 degree panoramic view of the island of Capri, with views of Mount Solaro, the bay of Marina Piccola, Via Krupp and the famous faraglioni.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Marinai D'italia, 1, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks at the moment are compulsory in Italy by entrances of museums, archaeological sites and when you get on a public transportation service.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.