Capri and Positano Private Boat Excursion
Discover the highlights of Capri and Positano on a private boat excursion. Sit back and enjoy the beauty of the Neapolitan Riviera with your private captain at the wheel in a day customized just for you. This tour is perfect for the adventurous because it is full of exploration, relaxation and fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Snacks - Note: Not available on Open Deck Boat
- Local captain
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Use of snorkeling masks
What's excluded :
- Lunch (An optional stop with many small local restaurants accessible by boat long the way)
- Blue Grotto entrance fee of €14 per person (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina di Capri, Marina di, Via Caterola, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Start your day in Capri's Marina Grande harbor where you'll meet your captain and boat at the Porto Turistico.
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for a private 6-hour boat excursion to see the beautiful island of Capri and along the gorgeous Amalfi Coast to the village of Positano. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- Meet your captain and private boat in the Marina Grande harbor in Capri and cruise towards Positano, one of southern Italy’s most marveled villages.
- One of the more notable sights that this excursion features is the Li Galli Islands, famed as Homer’s location of the Sirens that tempted Ulysses in “The Odyssey.” The islands are located just off the coast of Positano.
- Enjoy some time on shore in Positano if you would like to explore the fine local shops or perhaps visit notable attractions like the beautiful church dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta with its colorful ceramic tiled dome.
- Cruise along the Amalfi Coast, framed by jagged mountains, tiny fishing villages, and little islets. You will see the characteristic and little-known fishing village of Nerano, which features several quaint beach-side restaurants that are an excellent place to stop at for lunch and a swim.
- While Capri is typically crowded on the island itself, there is so much to be discovered from the sea. Cruise to the famous Blue Grotto, a small cave in the rocks just large enough for a rowboat to enter. This cave is famous for its electric blue waters caused by the sun's reflection under the rocks. (Since this visit is optional, the entrance fee is not included in this boat excursion price.)
- Other notable caves are the Green and White Grottoes. The Green Grotto is a sea-cave with turquoise waters and natural arch opening up into a glimmering bay.
- The White Grotto is a cave etched up further on a cliff, where the mixing of spring and seawater provides an ambiance that is hard to forget.
- Stop to swim off the boat in the turquoise waters before cruising over to the famous Faraglioni Rock Formations, a backdrop to countless well-known fashion and perfume ads. These three massive rocks are about 100 meters high and can be seen from far away along the Amalfi Coast.
- At the end of the excursion, you will be dropped off back in Marina Grande on Capri.
Pass By: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Stop for free time ashore in Positano if you wish so you can stroll along the beach with stunning views of the colorful village sprawled vertically up the mountainside.
Pass By: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Stop for a swim if you would like as you cruise through this famous archipelago not far from Positano.
Pass By: Marina del Cantone, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
See this charming seaside village of Nerano and stop for lunch or a swim in the gorgeous clear sea.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise around the iconic Faraglioni rocks and right through the hole in the center rock.
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful rocky beach of Marina Piccola not far from the Faraglioni Rocks.
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful Green Grotto and enjoy a swim in the incredible water.
Pass By: Chiesa di Santa Maria Assunta e Cripta Medievale, Rampa Teglia Above Spaggia Grande Beach, Positano Italy
If you stop for free time in Positano, you can choose to visit the town's main church or opt for a visit to the medieval crypt and Roman ruins below the church. (Entrance fee to ruins and crypt not included in this excursion.)
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise past the beautiful pink and white lighthouse located at the rugged southwestern tip of the island.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
If you would like, you can stop visit inside the famous Blue Grotto with its electric blue water. (Entrance fee not included.)
Pass By: Grotta di Matromania, Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this striking grotto from the boat, which is the best spot to see this soaring grotto.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Admire this striking red villa, a fine example of Italian modern architecture, which is perched atop a rocky point on the island.
Pass By: Red Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze over the edge of the boat to see the brilliantly colored coral at this remarkable grotto.
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this gorgeous grotto and enjoy the breathtaking views of the natural landscape of Capri.
Departure Point :80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.