Capri and Positano private boat tour (7/8 hours) from Amalfi Deluxe
The Capri and Positano tour is unique. Nutura puts the landscape, we the professionalism. Our boat is very comfortable, elegant and safe, allowing all our customers to spend a day
relaxation and fun. The island of Capri is also one of the most famous tourist destinations in world tourism. The color of the sea, the caves, the creeks, the monuments, have made it famous throughout the world, attracting writers, poets, musicians and painters over the years. One of the first admirers of the island was the Roman emperor Tiberius, who spent the last years of his life here. Since the mid-1800s, visitors from all over the world chose it as a residence, creating the myth of Capri and the Blue Grotto.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Beach towels
- Soda/Pop - Water, beer, soft drinks, wine or presecco
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
Punta Campanella is the extreme tip of the Sorrento peninsula. In front of it there is only the sea and the island of Capri.
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
The Li Galli islands make up a very small archipelago between Capri and Positano, one of the most suggestive places not only in Campania, but in the whole Mediterranean
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
The city of Positano is famous above all for shopping, in fact there are really many boutiques and craft shops in Positano that still today, as in the 60s, make custom-made sandals and clothes. Among the main things to see in Positano there are first of all the typical narrow and winding streets, or rather "stairways" that connect the upper part of the city to the beach. The main beaches of Positano are the Spiaggia Grande and Fornillo, both reachable on foot from the city center, while the rest are only by sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
It is a natural cave with a whitish color, but the characteristic that makes it famous is the formation of a piece of rock inside the cavity that takes the form of a Madonna.
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The faraglioni of Capri are three rocky peaks that emerge from the sea, one has a tunnel of about 60m that can be crossed by boat.
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Green cave, known in ancient times as a cave of the Turks, is a cavity located on the southern side of the Island of Capri, known above all for the color of the water inside which, due to particular plays of light, takes on the color green
Stop At: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
It consists of an octagonal masonry tower with lantern and gallery, placed over a two-story building for the farista. The lighthouse has recently been repainted and is now white with red vertical stripes. The caretaker's house is red.
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto has a partially submerged opening from the sea, from which the external light that in this way creates an intense light of blue color filters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Repubblica Marinae, 1, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.