Capri, Blue Grotto and Positano in a Day Tour from Sorrento
During your stay in Sorrento don’t miss the opportunity to visit the charming locations of Capri and Positano. In a full day trip you will get to explore two of the most famous places of the Amalfi Coast and the Bay of the Naples. Start by meeting your guide in Marina Piccola, the main port of Sorrento, and together you will get the jetfoil that will bring you to Capri. If the weather permits, your first stop will be the amazing Blue Grotto, reachable by minibus by the steep Mamma Mia road . If the Blue Grotto is closed you will do a shared boat ride around the island. Then you will be back to Marina Grande , main port of Capri, where will catch the jetfoil for Positano. Here you will stroll down the steps and alleyways that characterise Positano and enjoy the unique atmosphere of this village. At the end of the day a driver will take you back to Sorrento.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pick up and drop off
- Private Local guide
- Private Tour
- Transport by private convertible car (up to 5 people)or minibus(from 6 to 15 people) on Capri island
- Private driver
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan from Positano to Sorrento
- Entry/Admission - Marina Piccola
- Entry/Admission - Spiaggia Grande
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Marina Piccola is the meeting point of this tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Positano is an iconic town of the Amalfi Coast. Known for it being castled along the cliff, to get to the city centre and Spiaggia Grande you have to go down stairs and descents. Positano is especially famous for its lemons (as is the whole coast) and the white linen fashion
Spiaggia Grande is the main beach of Positano, where you can relax sunbathing, take a swim in the blue sea or stroll along the many shops while eating a gelato.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri is one of the main islands of the Bay of Naples. It is a very charming and exclusive island, divided between the two main towns, Capri and Anacapri. The whole island is full of hidden caves, terraces with amazing views and steep roads that overlook the iconic blue sea.
The Blue Grotto is a very famous cave of Capri. Thanks to its position and the tiny entrance, once inside with a little boat, the rays of the sun change the color of the water to a light blue shade that makes it impossible to believe! Due to its tiny entrance, if there is bad weather or the tide is too high the cave remains closed.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.