Capri Blue Grotto Boat Tour From Sorrento
MBS Blu Charter is one of the few companies with a scheduled stop at the Blue Grotto in every Capri semi private tour.
The “Special Blue Grotto” tour has been designed to maximize the possibility of entering the Blue Grotto by cutting down the waiting time in queue.
Meeting point from 7:25 Am to 7.55 at Marina Piccola, Sorrento Harbor, in the nearbies of the bar “Ruccio”, in front of the Terminal Cruise
This allow us to avoid the rush hour, in wich the waiting time for visiting the Blue Grotto could be longer than 3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Ticket For The Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is one of the most famous attractions of the beautiful island of Capri, it is a magical place where it seems to fly, suspended in the sky.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.