Capri, Blue Grotto, Sorrento and Pompeii from Positano or Amalfi
Are you staying in Amalfi or Positano and wondering how you could visit the other three main attractions of the area of Naples? Join this adventurous tour that will lead you in Capri, Sorrento and Pompeii. Get the jetfoil to Capri From Amali or Positano and meet your guide at the main port of Capri. If the weather permits, you will visit the famous Blue Grotto, or else take a boat tour of the island. Then reach the city centre through the Mamma Mia road, enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and take the jetfoil to Sorrento. Sorrento is the city of lemons, so follow around the scent of lemon and stroll around the main streets and enjoy the magnificent view of the Bay of Naples. Next a driver will pick you up and take you to Pompeii, the biggest and best preserved site of roman ruins that will leave you speechless! After this day you will feel overwhelmed, but you can say that you have visited the main locations of Naples! At the end of the tour a driver will take you back to Amalfi/Positano.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by convertible car(up to 5 people)or minibus(from 6 to 8 people)on the island
- A private van+driver in Sorrento for your transfer to Pompeii and then to Amalfi/Positano
- Local guide at your disposal
- Blue Grotto Admission Tickets
- Shared boat ride tour all around the island ( if the blue grotto is closed)
- Pompeii Admission Tickets
- Pick Up in Capri port and Drop Off to Amalfi/Positano
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Pick up from Amalfi/Positano
- Ferry Ticket from Amalfi/Positano to Capri
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
If you are staying in Amalfi you will catch the Ferry at 8:55 am to Capri where you will meet your guide.
If you are staying in Positano you will catch the Ferry at 9:15 am to Capri where you will meet your guide
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri is one of the three main islands of the Bay of Naples, the others being Ischia and Procida. It offers beautiful sights of the perfect contrast between the white rock and blue sea of the coast, the richness of greenery and the typical small white houses. A perfect blend that creates the atmosphere of Capri that cannot be felt anywhere else.
The Blue Grotto is a famous cave on the coast of Capri. It is famous because once inside, the rays of the sun colour the water of a beautiful bright blue that is hard to believe. The entrance of the cave is very small, so in case of bad weather or high tide, the cave remains closed to the public.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Sorrento is the main city of the Penisola Sorrentina, a beautiful location famous especially for its lemons. Enjoy some leisure time while strolling the main shopping street or enjoy the magnificent views overlooking the cliff and the Bay of Naples.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompei is house to the biggest site of roman ruins that is best preserved in the world. Its preservation is due to the lava and ashes that enveloped everything and kept it as it was thousands of years ago. Stroll through the main streets of the roman empire and the forum, marvelling at the beautiful villas and typical shops of that era.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Marina Grande, Capri NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.