Capri Boat Tour Included 6 Hours Stop on the Island & Full Boat Ride around
On this full day tour of the duration of aprrox 8-9 hours, you will leave in the morning Sorrento by minibus or minivan drive to Nerano - Marina Del Cantone is approx 30 minutes, check in, board & sail along the coastline via Punta Campanella Marine Reserve with views of Massa Lubrense,Ieranto's Bay, to reach the beautiful island of Capri by 10:00 am docking at Marina Grande main harbour.
Free time on the island from 10:00am to 3:45pm to enjoy & visit "Capri & Anacapri main towns" or "freetime on your own" to enjoy just the beach located at Marina Grande or simply shop around.
In the afternoon at 3:45 pm board to enjoy a full boat ride around the Island lasting 1 hour,passing by the main highlights,sites,like: passing by the outside of the Roman Blue Grotto,by Green Grotto area,by the suggestive white grotto, lighthouse,Marina Piccola, Faraglioni Rocks,Natural Arch.
Sail back to Nerano by 5:30 pm, minibus transfer to Sorrento, drop off by 6:15pm - 6:30pm
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Land transfers by minibus or van located in Sorrento town centre (Please note that an outside Sorrento city centre supplement applies starting from €5 calulated according to hotel street map location and distance in kms if outside Sorrento town centre)
- Full boat ride around the island duration of 1 hour passing by Blue Grotto, Lighthouse in Punta Carena, by Green Grotto, Marina Piccola village, Tragara with Krupp's Road view, Faraglioni rocks, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, by White Grotto.
- Bathroom - Toilets facilities on board
What's excluded :
- Optional guided private minibus transportation offering priority service and skip the line service to Capri & Anacapri towns (€ 22 per person payable on the day)
- Boat transfer and entrance fee of the Blue Grotto (€15 boat transfer to the grotto + €14 official entry fee cash only on the spot)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside Sorrento city center the supplement payable starts from € 5 per person and is calculated according to hotel location and distance in kms.
- Personal Expenses: drinks, lunch, sites entry fees, chairlift ticket
- General tips, not included.
- Pickup from your hotel by minibus or van and meeting point at Nerano's pier with our guide, departure by boat for Capri Island via Punta Campanella, sailing alongside the Sorrento peninsula’s rocky coastline,Massa Lubrense, Mitigliano and Ieranto Bays.
Stop on the island from 10:00 am to 3:45 pm (5 hours and 45 minutes) for freetime on your own or possibility to join the optional private minibus rides, priority minibus service to Anacapri and Capri to skip the lines, save time, no waiting time, in order to see more and in a comfortable way ( 22€ per person extra cost).
In the afternoon at 3:45 pm enjoy a complete boat ride sailing around Capri Island for 1 hour, you will pass several main highlights and grottos:passing the outside roman Blue Grotto location in Anacapri, passing by the Green Grotto, passing by the white grotto and close to the Faraglioni rocks (iconic symbol of the island, lighthouse in Punta Carena, Marina Piccola, Malaparte Villa, Natural Arch...
Please note: The visit of the Blue Grotto is only possible during the free time on the island. Once on the Island, you may choose to follow the guided minibus tour to Capri & Anacapri towns (at extra cost of €22,00 p.p. at own expense) or discover the island on your own and make your own transport arrangements.
Sail back to Nerano's pier - Marina Del Cantone and drop off at your hotel by minibus/van by 6:15 pm
Departure Point :Capri, 80076 Marina Grande, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick from hotels located in Sorrento town centre. Hotels outside Sorrento town centre a supplement is applicable starting from 5,00 € p.p.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hotel transfers on the day of the tour can be made by either: minibus or minivan or private car according to the logistic & transport department taking into account hotels street maps, locations and availability of the vehicles of the moment.
- MAKE SURE YOU SHOW YOUR TOUR VOUCHER TO THE DRIVER TO MAKE SURE YOU BOARD THE RIGHT MINIBUS TOUR
- Please be ON TIME at the meeting point advised to you by email or by sms or by whatsapp
- Please make sure you are VISIBLE on the meeting point spot
- In case the minimum number of participants for the booked group tour is not reached, we reserve the right to offer you alternative solutions: change of date - or an upgrade in order to be able to switch you on a similar tour - or a full refund back to you in any solutions is not suitable for you.
- Any money or cash balance with reference to the tour and/or any payments regarding extra services to be paid on the day of the tour (example: hotel transfer fee for hotel outside Sorrento town centre or any tour balances)
- issue any cash payments to drivers unless specified so by the tour agency in writing on your voucher. We do not take any responsibility for any personal initiative in breech with our procedures terms & conditions causing a financial loss, the balance due will be requested and will have to be settled in any case by you.
- by Boat-Jet-Ferry-Bus-Minibus-Minivan-Car and/or any technical issues with reference to port authority/coastal guards/inspections/breakdowns/strikes/weather and sea conditions that could occur out of our tour agency hands, power and responsibility, will be dealt in and for your interest in the best way possible, and your return to Sorrento starting point will be guaranteed with an alternative mean of transportation to comply with our services.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.