Capri day & night small group tour with aperitif
The confort of the pickup and drop-off service to forget about traffic or schedule. A unique point of view and way to visit and discover Capri island, when sunny and during the evening at your own rhythm.
Guide, services and aperitive right on board while enjoying the tour, so you can live the best experience and bring back home beautiful remembers.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer & Prosecco
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
A wonderful natural place where everything is white, the color of water and other surprises will make of this, a unique highlight of the tour
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The green grotto where a perfect mix of light and shadows, make water becomes into a wonderful green color.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Have 4 hours in the island to discover by yourself, when the sun stills up, and by night, when fewer people are on the city.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The famous rocky formation known as Faraglioni di Capri, where to take wonderful photos and enjoy with your loved ones.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Marina Piccola, calm place and beautiful beach, enjoy swimming and snorkelling in crystalline waters
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See from a unique point of view, one of the emblematic houses of Capri
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The lighthouse of Punta Carena and Anacapri’s beach
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The biggest natural arch in Capri, where to let the imagination flies and discover one of the beautiful faces of the island
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The emblematic blue grotto, place with thousands years of history and famous in Capri, learn it’s history and how it works.
Departure Point :Marina Lobra, Via Cristoforo Colombo, 80061 Massa Lubrense NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available in Sorrento Area.Please wait outside the hotel’s lobby 10 minutes before scheduled timePorts
- Marina della Lobra Massa Lubrense
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.