Capri Day Trip from Rome
Visit the chic island of Capri on a day trip from Rome, led by an expert local guide! After traveling from Rome to Naples, cross over to the gorgeous island to see its highlights. Hop aboard a boat to the Blue Grotto if you wish, and enjoy a relaxing lunch in the hilltop village of Anacapri. Explore Capri’s main town at leisure, and then leave the island for your journey back to Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- Round-trip boat journey from Naples to Capri
- Hotel pick-up (only for certain hotels located in central Rome - to be reconfirmed by the supplier after booking)
What's excluded :
- Blue Grotto entrance fee (approximately 30 euros)
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
pearl of the Mediterranean, Capri.
the Blue Grotto will enchant you with its iridescence.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Abbazia di Montecassino, Via Montecassino, 03043, Cassino Italy
from the bus during the itinerary you can glimpse the Montecassino Abbey, it is a Benedectine monastery located on the top of Montecassino, in Lazio. It is the oldest monastery in italy. it rises 516 meters above sea level.
Departure Point :Via Giovanni Amendola, 32, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
we can manage the pick up from hotels, only, situated in the central area of Rome.please ask for the confirm of your pick up calling at least one day before our agency.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Roma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: This is a Multilingual Tour
- Minimum numbers request: (6pax from 1st november until 31march). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.