Capri fun,swim & Blue Grotto -small group half day tour
An unforgettable tour by speed boat with lots of fun. All the best of Capri in half day: a tour around the island with a couple of stops for swimming and snorkeling, but no free time on land. A small group limited to 12 people travelling by boat across the Tyrrhenian Sea to see sights from the crystal clear water including the famous Faraglioni rocks, White Grotto, Natural Arch, Villa Malaparte, the Bay of Marina Piccola, Green Grotto and stop for visiting the famous BLUE GROTTO (entrance fee € 15 per person not included). Enjoy on board a snack with water and 1 soft drink .The best way to see the Isle of Capri!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - a glass of fruit salad, water & 1 soft drink
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Visit of Blue Grotto (Entrance fee not included)
- English speaking skipper
What's excluded :
- No free time on the island
- no landing on the island
- cost of the entrance to the Blue Grotto
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina della Lobra - Spiaggia e Borgo Marinaro, Via Fontanella 1, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
Pass By: Punta Campanella, Massa Lubrense Italy
A beautiful Natural Reserve Bay
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The White Grotto is one of several scenic caves along the coastline of the island of Capri.
One of the main characteristics of the cave are the stalactites.
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Arco Naturale is a natural arch on the east coast of the island of Capri. Dating from the Paleolithic age, it is the remains of a collapsed grotto.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Casa Malaparte (also Villa Malaparte) is a house on Punta Massullo, on the eastern side of the isle of Capri, Italy. It is one of the best examples of Italian modern architecture
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
the Blue Grotto (Italian: Grotta Azzurra) is a sea cave on the coast of the island of Capri. Sunlight, passing through an underwater cavity and shining through the seawater, creates a blue reflection that illuminates the cavern. After queuing, a small boat will take you to ther grotto where the visit lasts 5 minutes.
Entrance fee (€15) is not included
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri's most iconic sight is the Faraglioni.The three rock outcroppings peeking up from the sea . You pass through the arch of one of the two rocks and the legend says to make a wish while passing through.
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Marina Piccola bay is the best beach spot with a stunning view on the Faraglioni Rocks, stop for swimming and photo stop
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Green Grotto is one of a series of beautiful caves around Capri's coastal areas.
The water is a gorgeous bright green. PHOTO STOP
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
the famous Lighthouse in Capri
Departure Point :Paguro Lounge & Cucina, Via Fontanella, 80061 Massa Lubrense NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Sorrento hotel or designated meeting point.Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Sorrento hotels.Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to reconfirm your reservation
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- use of snorkelling equipment available on request with fee
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- No extra safety measures are required for 2021
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.