Capri Island and Blue Grotto Fullday from Rome
Enjoy this unforgettable Fullday enjoying Capri Island and the famous Blue Grotto with your Private Dedicated Local expert Guide in Capri.
Private English-speaking driver from your accommodation in Rome to Naples "Molo Beverello" dock and back.
Pick up and drop off will be at your accommodation in Rome.
Private or Shared Tour available options.
Worry-Free and Safe Private Tour Experience, operated only with:
• Expert Professional English-Speaking Drivers
• Selected local Expert Licensed Tour Guides
• Welcoming by private licensed fully-insured air-conditioned comfortable Vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and dropoff
- Transfer Rome/Naples and back with air-conditioned vehicle and professional English-speaking Driver
- Dedicated Expert Local Tour Guide fulltime from Naples Port in Capri and back
- Round-trip shared hydrofoil Tickets
- Transport Tickets for shared/public minibus in Capri
What's excluded :
- Blue Grotto entrance tickets (14 EUR per person), other admissions fee
- Lunch, Food and drinks
- Tipping is not included in our service fees, It is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Your Private tour will start with pick up from your accommodation. With a professional English-speaking driver and air-conditioned comfortable vehicle you will reach Naples, at Molo Beverello of Naples your Dedicated Expert Local Tour Guide will meet you and will be with you all the time in Capri Island. You will visit the small Capri island with public transportation that consists of a handful of minibus routes and a funicular railway that climbs 150m from the gateway to Capri where all the ferries arrive at “Marina Grande” Port to the main Capri Town.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
• Meeting point with your expert local guide at "Molo Beverello" hydrofoils Port of Naples and departure, by hydrofoil, to Capri Island
• Arrival at Capri island and public minibus trip to Anacapri
• From Anacapri to Blue Grotto, in public minibus, where you will ride local shared small rowboats and will enjoy the the stunning blue light in the waters of the Blue Grotto
• Back to Anacapri
• Trip in public minibus to Capri town (la “Piazzetta”)
• Arrival and visit to the typical narrow street of Capri, including Via Krupp and beautiful view on famous “Faraglioni Rocks” from the “Augustus Garden”
• Lunch time, we will suggest one of the best restaurants with a panoramic terrace overlooking the sea below
• Free time for walking along the elegant shopping street of Via Camerell
• Funicular to back to Capri hydrofoil Port “Marina Grande” and departure, by hydrofoil, to "Molo Beverello"-Naples
• Arrival at "Molo Beverello"-Naples, meet your driver and to go back to Rome with dropoff at your accommodation
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and Return Point: Your accommodation in RomeIn Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Option Private Tour: This is a private Tour. Only your group will participate and it can be modified and/or customized (even while on tour)
- Option Shared Tour: Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small group (up to 8 people per vehicle). Not customizable. It is not possible to include attractions tickets purchased by your own
- Blue Grotto entrance ticket, not included, must be purchased at the floating ticket office at the cave entrance. Shared small rowboats stay inside the Blue Grotto for about five minutes. Entrance line depends on the season. In rare cases, of very bad weather and sea conditions entrances to Blue Grotto could be cancelled, from official management, in this case you will spend the time in Anacapri to visit to the historic centre with panoramic views with your tour guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travelers must provide/bring their own face mask during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.