Capri Island Boat Ride with Swimming, Sights, and Limoncello
Discover Capri from the sea. Take a 2-hour adventure to explore the most beloved island in the world. Aboard a typical Sorrento boat, you and your guide will sail all along the coast admiring majestic reefs, arches in the rock and all the famous attractions of the coast, such as the Faraglioni rocks, the lighthouse of Punta Carena and the amazing White Grotto and Green Grotto. Enjoy the blue sea of Capri, swimming in the most crystalline waters of the world and relax with a happy hour, with the beauty of Capri before your eyes. Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included: you will meet at Marina Grande.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina di Capri, Marina di, Via Caterola, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Meeting point outside the Bar La Vela, located at the entrance of the Porto Turistico of Marina Grande (Capri).
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Climb aboard a typical boat of the Sorrentine Peninsula and then set sail along the fabulous coast in style. Pass the natural caves of the White Grotto and the Marvellous Grotto.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Enter inside the Green Grotto to take wonderful pictures of its waters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise past the Paleolithic age Arco Naturale (Natural Arch) on the island's east coast.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Continue to Villa Malaparte on Punta Massullo to admire one of the best examples of contemporary architecture in Italy.
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze in awe at the Faraglioni rocks.
During the tour, there will be different stops with free time for swimming and snorkeling, as well as a relaxing stop with snacks and drinks offered on board.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Get up close to the Punta Carena Lighthouse just 3 kilometers south of Anacapri.
Stop At: Marina Grande, Marina Grande, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Return to Marina Grande in Capri.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :La Vela Di Schettino Agnese, Piazza Angelo Ferraro, 12, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- The stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time.
- Exact meeting point will be communicated prior the tour via e-mail. Please insert a valid e-mail address and phone number.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature check: people with fever (≧ 37.5 ℃) can not participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.