Capri Island Tour from Amalfi
Enjoy a tour of the astonishing Island of Capri with your Local guide.
From the Amalfi port, catch the jetfoil to reach the island where you will meet your guide.
First stop of this day tour will be the Blue Cave ( weather permitting) or a shared boat ride tour around the island , to see all the other Caves and the Natural Rocks: " Faraglioni".
Then on board of a convertible taxi or a minibus ,you will be driven in Anacapri, where you will have a chance to stroll by the town and visit one the flip flops handmade shops or to reach one of the Highest point of the island , the Mount Solaro by chairlift or also visit one of the Villas bequeathed to the Island from the famous doctor Axel Mounth.
Time for Lunch and soon after you will be driven in Capri main square, La Piazzetta, here you will have also free time and together with your guide you will see the Augustus Gardens, a marveleus flowering garden with abreathtaking view of the Gulf.
The tour will finish in the main port of Capri.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by private convertible taxi ( up to 5 people) or minibus ( from 6 to 8 people)
- Entrance fees to the Blue Grotto
- Shared Boat Ride tour all around the island ( if the Blue Grotto is closed)
- An English speaking guide at your disposal
- Capri port pick up and drop off
- Chairlift to Mount Solaro or Villa San Michele admission tickets ( At your choosing)
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Monte Solaro
- Entry/Admission - Giardini di Augusto
What's excluded :
- Jetfoil Tickets roundtrip from Amalfi to Capri
- Food, Drinks,Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Grande Beach, Via Provinciale Marina Grande 272, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Main port of Capri, where the boat from Amalfi will arrive.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The blue cave
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Anacapri, Anacapri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
The second largest center of the island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monte Solaro, 80007 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Highest point of Capri, reachable by chairlift.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The most popular square in the world, known as "La Piazzetta"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardini di Augusto, Via Matteotti 2, 80076, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The magnificience of a flowering garden with a breathtaking view of the Gulf
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.