Capri Island Tour with Lunch
To reach Capri, you will depart from the sea port in Naples on an hour-long ferry. On your arrival to the Capri Island, you will take a boat tour around the island via Faraglioni to admire the highlights by the sea, such as the Statue of the Scugnizzo, The Faraglioni, Marina Piccola, the Green Grotto, the Lighthouse, the White Grotto, and the Natural Arch. This is a guaranteed amazing experience.
After the boat tour, proceed directly to Capri city centre, or Anacapri, where you can walk through famous streets full of fashion boutiques and fabulous restaurants. Enjoy a typical Italian 3-course lunch meal, with drinks included.
After lunch, continue your free visit to Mt Solaro, Villa San Michele, Garden of Augustus, Villa Jovis, or simply relax on the beach and enjoy the crystalline waters of Capri Island.
Board the return boat at the Marina Grande Sea Port according to schedule, and return back to Naples.
per adult from
7 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation by boat to and from Capri Island
- Boat tour around the island via Faraglioni
- Typical 3-course lunch in a restaurant on Capri
- Roundtrip transportation by bus ( from sea port to Capri centre)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up/ drop off
- Guide service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Once arrived on the island, all travellers will enjoy the boat tour around the island via faraglioni rocks and then will visit the island on your own pace. On the lucnh time all travellers will have a delicious 3 course lucnh in typical local restaurant.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Calata Porta di Massa, Interno Porto, 22, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Calata Porta di Massa
Return Detail :Calata Porta di Massa, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.