Capri Off-the-Beaten-Path Boat Excursion from Salerno
Enjoy the highlights of Capri on this private 6-hour boat excursion from Salerno. Discover the off-season charm of Capri that locals love while savoring seasonal food specialties, getting in the festive spirit with holiday lights, or catching the first spring blossoms. The itinerary is fully-customizable, but a classic tour leaves from Salerno and cruises along the world-famous Amalfi coastline past a series of picturesque villages to reach the island of Capri. Then cruise around the island enjoying a close up view of Capri’s natural beauty without the summer crowds. At the end of your tour, return to Salerno where you'll be ideally located after the cruise ends to enjoy the famous Luci d'Artista light displays from mid November to mid January in the historic center of Salerno.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel, taxes, and port fees
- Local captain
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and bottle of Prosecco available
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Emerald Grotto (optional) entrance fee is €5 per person
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lungomare di Salerno, Lungomare Trieste 1, 84121 Salerno Italy
Your day begins by meeting your boat and captain at the Salerno tourist port near Piazza della Concordia and the lungomare (waterfront) of Salerno.
Pass By: Exclusive Cruises, 84010, Amalfi Italy
Exclusive Cruises will be your hosts for the day for your private 6-hour boat excursion from Salerno to the beautiful island of Capri. This is a private boat excursion that can be fully customized to your interests. Below is only a suggested itinerary with a selection of highlights from the day that you can experience. Note: Sights are marked "Pass By" simply because you can decide to spend as much or as little time as you would like. Exclusive Cruises will help you plan a relaxed day that is custom fit to your travel desires. Here are some highlights of the experience and sights you will enjoy:
- Meet your captain at the Piazza della Concordia harbor in Salerno. Climb aboard your choice of boat when you book and set off for an unforgettable day!
- Cruise around the island of Capri pass some of the most famous sites: Faraglioni Rock formations, Blue Grotto, the Punta Carena historic lighthouse, Marina Piccola, the Green Grotto, and more.
- You can chose to stop as often as you would like and spend time at the sights indicated in this itinerary, which are just a selection of the highlights on Capri.
- You can also choose to have free time on shore to explore Capri on your own if you wish.
Pass By: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful rocky beach of Marina Piccola not far from the Faraglioni Rocks.
Pass By: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this gorgeous grotto and enjoy the breathtaking views of the natural landscape of Capri.
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise past the beautiful pink and white lighthouse located at the rugged southwestern tip of the island.
Pass By: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop to visit the famous Blue Grotto with its electric blue water.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See this striking example of Italian modern architecture perched atop a rocky point on the island.
Pass By: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the beautiful Green Grotto and admire the incredibly beautiful water.
Pass By: Grotta di Matromania, Giro del'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Gaze up at this striking grotto from the boat, which is the best spot to see this soaring grotto.
Pass By: Red Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
See the brilliantly colored coral at this lovely grotto.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Cruise right through the hole in the center of the Faraglioni rocks!
Departure Point :Piazza della Concordia, Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you are coming in on a cruise, you will be docked at the cruise ship port. A car can be set up to take you to the Piazza della Corcordia port where the boat excursion departs. Just let us know at the time of booking, or you can simply take a taxi, as the ports are roughly a distance of 5 minutes.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- Cruise ship passengers MUST include the following information: ship name, docking time, and re-boarding time.
- Please contact the representative listed on your voucher the day before your excursion via phone call, text/ WhatsApp message. This is very important!
- At time of booking, please provide hotel or accommodation name (if applicable) and 2 contact numbers. We will be in touch with you the day before the excursion for any final details or questions.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.