Capri, Positano and Pompeii Private Tour
Meet your Licensed Guide at the port by jetfoil terminal for a 40-minutes ride to the isle of Capri.
From the dock at Marina Grande, weather permitting, you could visit the famous Blue Grotto (optional), then your tour guide will organize the transfer by train-cablecar or taxi to Capri Town, where you will wander through the "Piazzetta" and the narrow streets exploring luxury shops and sights.
Return to the marina where you will catch a jetfoil to go to Positano and the Amalfi Coastline, where whitewashed and pastel houses tumble down the cliffs to a beach dotted with brightly colored fishing boats.
After lunch time by car/minivan you will drive along the scenic Amalfi coastline road till you the Vesuvian plain and Ancient Pompei.Your guided walking tour surveys Pompei's villas, theatres and wrestling grounds. Visit an ancient wine shop, a bakery with millstones and wood oven.
After the Pompeii guided tour and some time for shopping you will return by minivan.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private car or Minivan
- Capri cabrio taxi
- Capri Train Cablecar
- Chauffeur Driver
- Entrance Fees
- Licensed Tour Guide Full Day
- Taxes & Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- Blue Grotto entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marina Grande Public Beach, Via Provinciale Marina Grande 272, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Marina Grande is the main port of the island of Capri in Italy, to the north of the main town of Capri and at the foot of Mount Solaro.
Stop At: Blue Grotto, 80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
The Blue Grotto is a sea cave on the coast of the island of Capri, southern Italy. Sunlight, passing through an underwater cavity and shining through the seawater, creates a blue reflection that illuminates the cavern.
Entrance fee about 30 Euros per person (gratuities not included)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Via De Petris, 143, 80100 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.