Capri Private Boat Tour from Capri (2 hours)
Explore Capri in a traditional gozzo boat exploring the most beautiful sea of Capri, stop for a dip in the Mediterrean Sea and passing through the hole of Faraglioni sea off Italy's most beautiful island. Explore the breathtaking coastline, including sights like the Faraglioni, the Punta Carena lighthouse, and the famous Blue Grotto in style and comfort!
per adult from
What's included :
- Traditional wooden gozzo boat with expert English speaking skipper
- Tour of the island with stop for swimming
- Padded sun deck and awning
- Shower and clean beach towels on board
- Floatation devices for easy swimming
- Snorkeling masks
- Safety equipment and life vests (adult and child)
- Minibar with mineral water and soft drinks (coke, beer)
- Music (upon request)
- Easy climbing ladder
- Entry/Admission - I Faraglioni
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Emperor Augustus, the island's pleasures, by nicknaming it "City of Sweet Idleness" and since then Capri has drawn every kind of daydreamer. En it is this Capri, the Mediterranean jewel, yearned for and exalted in some of the world's most famous lyric poetry. The intoxicating fragrance of flowers, delicate splashes of color, recollections of a millennial past and a peaceful charm, shattered sea of bulls great and small, plus villas of Emperors and thousands of legends, brush Capri with an air of whispered mystery. The Blue Grotto is the most famous sight in the island of Capri, I know that this is a wonder of nature: after arriving with your private boat at the Blue who is navigating seamlessly under the meter-high cave mouth.In contrast to the intimate space and vivid color of the cavern, they are the three peaks further out to sea, emerging from the blue water, pointing toward the sky: they are the Faraglioni and are famed for their breathtaking beauty and home of a variety of rare wildlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups hours: 09:00 am OR 03:00 pm. Please specify preferred time."Zodiac" at the sea port of Marina GrandePorts
- Sea Port in Capri, Marina Grande
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when shared with 4 paying adults
- Two hour boat tour do not include a stop at the Blue Grotto two to the long waiting times
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick ups hours: 09:00 am OR 03:00 pm. Please specify preferred time.
- A person with a sign with your name will be waiting for you at the newspaper.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.