Capri private boat tour from Positano
The island of Capri is one of the most famous tourist destinations in world tourism. The color of the sea, the caves, the creeks, the monuments, have made it famous throughout the world, attracting writers, poets, musicians and painters over the years. One of the first admirers of the island was the Roman emperor Tiberius, who spent the last years of his life here. Since the mid-1800s, visitors from all over the world chose it as a residence, creating the myth of Capri and the Blue Grotto.
The island tour is the best way to discover its beauty in a short time. The starting point is the port of Sorrento (Marina Piccola).
per adult from
What's included :
- Kit for snorkeling
- Beach towels
- Entry/Admission - Li Galli
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Marina Piccola
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
The Blue Grotto is a natural cave about 60 meters long and about 25 meters wide. The entrance is about two meters wide and only one meter high. To visit it you have to get on small rowing boats that can hold up to 4 people. The blue color of the cave is given by the light of the sun that enters through the rock that opens under the entrance, thus creating the blue color that makes it famous throughout the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The white cave takes its name from the color of the rock, in the upper part of the cave there are many stalactites generated by atmospheric agents and sea erosion. Inside the cave you can see a natural sculpture very similar to a madonna
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The gigantic Faraglioni, very high rocks that rise from the sea around 100m high, which were created following the erosion of the sea and atmospheric agents. The central stack is characterized by a suggestive natural underpass that allows you to cross it comfortably by boat.
Stop At: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
It consists of an octagonal masonry tower with lantern and gallery, placed over a two-story building for the farista. The second largest lighthouse in Italy has been named for its brightness.
Stop At: Via Marina Piccola, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
The Marina Piccola of Capri faces the southern side of the island, and enjoys exposure to the sun throughout the year. At the center is the so-called Scoglio delle Sirene, a rocky terrace that projects into the sea. A unique makes for establishments and restaurants that offer customers a breathtaking view of the sea.
The island of Capri also hosts the second most important Italian lighthouse, thanks to its brightness with a maximum range of 25 miles, it was built in the second half of the 1800s.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
The Li Galli islands make up a very small archipelago between Capri and Positano, one of the most suggestive places not only in Campania, but in the whole Mediterranean
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Positano Spiaggia, Italy
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.