Capri Private Boat Tour from Sorrento
Enjoy boat views of Capri Island, the pearl of mediterranean. After free pick up from all country of Sorrento coast, you arrive in the port of Marina della Lobra where start the boat tour. 4 hours on board on the sea and 4 hours in Capri for discover the centre. During the tour we will stop more time for swimming and snorkeling, for visit the grotto around the Island and to accross the Faraglioni rocks, the simbol of the Island. On the land you have the time for visit in relax the historic and little centre of Capri and Anacapri. The price is all inclusive, drinks, snack, tax, gasoline, skipper guide, pick-up from/to hotel.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Limoncello tasting
What's excluded :
- Ticket of Blue grotto €14 each
- Landing tax 100€ in Capri Marina
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina della Lobra - Spiaggia e Borgo Marinaro, Via Fontanella 1, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
Meeting point for start the tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
During the tour you have the opportunity to visit the famous Blue grotto on board of caracteristics wood boat
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Discover Anacapri’s lighthouse together with a special vision of the second city in Capri.
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Natural grotto where water gets a strong green colour when sunlight and shadows work together.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Marina Piccola Beach, Spiaggia di Marina Piccola, Via Marina Piccola, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Stop to swim and snorkel in Capri Marina Piccola
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Island of Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Get 4 hours into the island to discover it by yourself, lovely time for you and your closest ones.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Famous symbol in Capri. Huge rock formation where to take incredible photos and something more.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Rich emperors and famous people have lived in Capri. Discover from close, one of the special houses in the island.
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Huge natural formation where you can let your imagination flies, discovering further Capri’s beauty.
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
White grotto of Carpi with the famous natural statue of the Virgin Mary
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Lobra, 80061 Massa Lubrense, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Marina della Lobra Massa Lubrense
- Port of Sorrento Marina Grande
- Port of Sorrento Marina Piccola
- Marina del Cantone
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.