Capri, Sorrento & Pompeii Tour from Naples
This tour will start directly at the port of Naples to take you across the bay to the renowned Capri island, the little but unique island that is, at the same time, a wonderful experience for its natural limestone land and one of the most fashionable places in the world.
Upon arrival to this VIP island you will take the funicular up to reach the famed “Piazzetta”. After the visit of Capri island, take the hydrofoil to reach Sorrento, an attractive resort destination well located both as a springboard for a paradisiac sightseeing and as a place to simply enjoy and feel.
Your journey continues as you leave Sorrento behind and board a minibus to drive to Pompeii for a guided tour of the ruins. Stroll along the streets of the ancient city of Pompeii with its millennia-old houses, amphitheatres thermal baths and so on. Do not lose the opportunity to live this unbelievable journey to the past!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transfer
- Funicolar on Capri
- Hydrofoil tickets
- Sorrento lift
- Augutus gardens tickets
What's excluded :
- Pompeii Entrance fee - € 16,00 per adult
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Discover "La Piazzetta", the main square of Capri also called "the little theatre of the world", where a few meters away from each other sit princesses of the Northern Kingdoms, American billionaires and common people.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Capri's most iconic sight is the dramatic Faraglioni, three towering rock formations which jut out from the Mediterranean just off the island's coast. Enjoy the panoramic view from the island.
Pass By: Piazza Tasso, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Piazza Tasso was built above one of the many "valloni", or small gorges, which have been carved out over time by streams rushing from the hills behind Sorrento down to the Mediterranean sea.
Pass By: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Take the chance to visit in only 2 hours the ruins of the Roman city of Pompeii, the vast archaeological area under the UNESCO patronage.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Molo Beverello, Port of Naples
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.