Capri tour from Sorrento - Smart Exclusive
Exclusive smart service - limited seats
The once-in-a-lifetime tour discovering Capri and all its beauties. Bathe in the crystal clear waters of Capri and spend few hours on land through the streets of the most glamorous island in Italy.
This tour is the perfect mix of time on land and time at sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (€ 14 per person), to be paid directly at the site entrance.
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Visit the Blue Grotto and view the most beautiful shades of Blue.
Average waiting time - 45 min - Entrance fee EUR 14,00.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
Visit the isle from Sea Level and on land.
During the roundtrip of the isle you will have the possibility to see the Faraglioni rocks, symbol of the isle, the famous Grottoes (Blue, Green, White) and the most beautiful bays for swimming and snorkeling.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Via Marina Piccola, 43, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/31/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.