Capricorn Caves Cathedral Cave Tour
This popular tour has something for everyone! Showcasing our largest and most spectacular caves, this walk leaves you with lasting memories of ancient geological history, early explorers, the wonders of wildlife and special cave acoustics. Leaving our caves through the Zig Zag passage and suspension bridge, you finish with a sense of adventure. Walkways and ramps make this our most accessible tour. Experienced local guides deliver the captivating stories of this ancient Australian landscape on small-scale interpretive tours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Written language translations available in German, French, Japanese, Chinese
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from Cathedral Cave
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Capricorn Caves, 30 Olsen Caves Rd, The Caves, Queensland 4702 Australia
Open since its discovery in 1881, Capricorn Caves has shared its magic and splendour with people for well over 100 years. And it has never been as grand as it is right now. The Augusteyn family purchased the caves in 1988 and set out on a visionary path to sustainably transform the place into a leading attraction for tourism and education.
Today, visitors choose from a range of exciting and immersive experiences including daily wheelchair-accessible guided cave tours, wild caving adventures, abseiling, high ropes courses and team building initiatives. New environment-themed tours incorporate Queensland Museum’s palaeontology dig site and marine fossil caves; a “Behind the scenes” tour specifically caters to students and tourism operators.
Sit down and have something to eat or drink from our café, while you take in the peaceful atmosphere of our bush surrounds.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :30 Olsens Caves Rd, The Caves QLD 4702, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Enclosed footwear recommended but not essential.
- The Cave temperature is a stable 22 degrees Celsius
- Wheelchair accessible tours are available, please notify reception before the tour departs.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.