Captain Bob Most Popular Speed Boat, Snorkeling and Beach Tour with Lunch
Come experience firsthand what has made this St. Maarten's #1 ranked excursion on TripAdvisor for the last 10 years running and the absolute best way to avoid the cruise ship crowds and visit both the Dutch and French sides of the island in a family friendly, small group setting. From the moment you hop aboard our deluxe speed boat and venture out to sea you'll realize that your vacation has only just begun. Highlights of the 5 stop, 6 hour tour include unforgettable snorkeling with sea turtles, sting rays and tropical fish on uninhabited islands, sunbathing on some of the finest white sand beaches the Caribbean has to offer and feeling the rush of commercial jets landing directly over your head at the famous airport. All the while your captain and guide will make sure that you are not only educated and entertained but also well-tended to with food and drinks on the boat, all included in the price. So what are you waiting for? Let's get out on the water!
per adult from
What's included :
- GUARANTEED to get you back to your cruise ship on time
- Soft Drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Captain/local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Flotation devices
What's excluded :
- Nature Reserve Fee $6/person (payable in cash at check-in)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Soualiga Destinations Boat Tours, Janacho Yrausquin Blvd Dock Maarten, Philipsburg St Martin / St Maarten
Captain Bob's most popular speed boat, snorkeling and beach tour is a full day, 5 stop adventure of a lifetime that is uniquely designed to show you the very best of both the French and Dutch sides of Sint Maarten/St. Martin.
Upon arrival at Dock Maarten Marina after a short walk, our friendly staff will introduce you to your professional captain and guide who will lead you and the rest of your small group down the dock to one of our finest center console speed boats, equipped with plenty of shade and up to 900 horsepower for your riding pleasure.
Departing from Philipsburg, you'll first head past the islands of Saba, Statia and St. Barts before passing under the bridge into Simpson Bay Lagoon, the biggest lagoon in the Caribbean. While sightseeing in the lagoon you will be taken aback by the size of the million dollar "mega yachts" of the rich and famous that frequent the island in the wintertime. After officially crossing onto the French side of the island you will make your way around Marigot, Happy Bay, Friar's Bay and finally Grand Case.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tintamarre Island, St Martin / St Maarten
Your first stop is the island of Tintamarre, an uninhabited island within the French Nature Reserve that is only accessible by boat and where large groups are forbidden, a great way to escape the cruise ship crowds. Here your knowledgable captain will give you a brief tutorial, provide you with snorkel gear and flotation devices and send you off to snorkel with the protected sea turtles and stingrays that reside there.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pinel Island, St Martin / St Maarten
From there it's on to Pinel Island- a breathtaking place that boasts calm, waist-deep waters and swaying palm trees. It's the ultimate spot to unwind and relax with a drink in your hand and your feet in the soft sand. A delicious lunch will be served at Pinel, all included in the price. Before leaving don't forget to check out the boutique for souvenirs/gifts and say hello to the friendly local iguanas!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Creole Rock, Bd Bertin Maurice, Grand-Case 97150, St Martin
Next it's off to Creole Rock for another snorkel stop but this time at a vibrant coral reef with some of the most colorful fish and marine life in all of the Caribbean. Once everyone is safely back on board, you'll continue around the Northern side of island passing Baie Rouge, Plum Bay and the rest of Terres Basses, the most expensive zip code on the island.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
Enjoy one last dip in paradise at either Long Bay or Mullet Bay- both universally recognized as some of the top beaches in the world. This is your last chance to grab "a noodle and a beer" and float around in the stunning turquoise waters while jamming to some of your favorite tunes. Drinks are complimentary all day long!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Princess Juliana International Airport, Airport Rd, Simpson Bay, Sint Maarten
Last but not least, make one last stop at the famous Princess Juliana International Airport to experience the thrill of the commercial jets taking off and landing directly over your head. You'll be sad to see the day end as we drop you back off at the dock but a free ice cream for your walk back to your cruise ship or hotel will have you smiling again in no time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Dock Maarten, Juancho Yrausquin Blvd, Philipsburg, Sint Maarten
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We accommodate ALL cruise ship visitors and hotel guests staying on island
- We accommodate parties larger than 15 passengers by special request
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds WILL be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- In order to ensure your safety and comfort, the captain may use his/her discretion to make adjustments to the itinerary and locations visited
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise of any health issues or handicaps at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- In order to accommodate all cruise ship schedules we also offer earlier and later departure times upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.