Captain Cook /Kealakekua Bay
Cruise coastline, admire marine life, such as fish, dolphins, whales (seasonal), or other ocean creatures we might see on the tour. Explore sea caves and other historical areas where ancient Hawaiians made history and created legends that are still being told to Hawaiian children and visitors who come to Hawaii year after year. Join us for a guided tour of Kealakekua Bay where Captain Cook Monument is located. Adore Hawai'i, doing what Hawaiians enjoy doing in Paradise. Hawaiian style. Living the dream.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- For snorkeling option: Snorkeling gear, floatation device
- Lunch (sandwiches, fresh fruit) -if any diet restrictions, please bring food specific to your needs.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (NOT included in this tour. Please be sure to check-in at Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy Kailua-Kona, HI 96740)
- GoPro rental (upon availability -call to reserve)
Cruise coastline and explore sea caves and other historical areas where ancient Hawaiians made history and created legends. Join us for a guided tour to Kealakekua Bay and watch wild marine life as we travel, such as dolphins or whales (seasonal). Lunch is served while enjoying the beauty of the Bay.
• Honokohau Marina & Small Boat Harbor, off Highway 19, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
• Hang Loose Boat Tours, 75-5707 Alii Dr Honokohau Marina North Side, Slip B-13, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1706
• Kealakekua Bay, Honaunau-Napoopoo, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704
Departure Point :74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is NOT included. Please be sure to check-in at Honokohau Marina North Boat Ramp 74-380 Kealakehe Pkwy Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multilingual guide English and Japanese (upon availability)
- Must be in good health and fit condition, must be able to climb a short ladder
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Must be comfortable in the water, be comfortable using floatation if needed (we have Ride Along option available for non-swimmers)
- Not recommended for pregnant women in an advanced pregnancy
- Not recommended for participants with back or neck problems or injuries within the last 3 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Travelers to Hawaii require test for COVID-19 or self quarantine for 14 days after the arrival. Please, let us stay open and obey the rules. Mahalo!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.