Captain Hook 2X1 - Funny Pirate Show and Dinner
Pirate Ship Cancun Captain Hook, is one of the most famous tours in Cancun with its boats El Galeón I, El Bucanero II and La Perla Negra, you can witness a fun and unforgettable show of fighting between pirates through time.
These boats are authentic replicas of Spanish galleons from the 19th century, they were built in Spain in 1985 and used for the recreation of the landing of Christopher Columbus in San Salvador and the Bahamas as part of the V centenary of the discovery of America being transmitted by all the media Worldwide.
A trip that will fill you with joy with its spectacular enemy attack by another boat and in frank combat with swords in the purest Pirate style to defend the treasures of Captain Hook
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Pirate show
- Open Bar
- Red and white wine for dinner
What's excluded :
- Dock fee (15 usd per person)
- Have an incredible pirate dinner show and have a tour around the bay of Cancun. Interact with the pirates in the ship with the different games, contest and dancing. Also, enjoy a delicious buffet dinner which includes salad bar, fruit, rice, steamed vegetables, mash potatoes, lobster tail, steak or surf and turf.
After dinner we will continue with more games and then we will have the pirate attack where the pirate fight to the death to recover the treasure stolen by the enemy. Then, we will have a party to celebrate that we won the fight.
• Grilled Chicken
Departure Point :Grand Oasis Palm, Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 4.5 Sección C Lote 1, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.