Capturing the City of Joy; Full Day Kolkata Street Photography Tour
Capture Kolkata, the City of Joy, the city which rightfully the melting pot of different cultures in this full-day street photography tour which will take you to different markets, streets and monuments of this city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A private, live English speaking tour-guide.
- Hotel/ Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffer driven car.
- Entry ticket at Victoria Memorial.
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel and taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Malik Ghat Flower Market
- Entry/Admission - Sudder Street
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Memorial Hall
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended).
- Additional Hotel Meals & beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malik Ghat Flower Market, Southeast end of Howrah Bridge, Kolkata (Calcutta) India
Capture Kolkata, the “City of Joy”, its different colors and chaos in this amazing full-day tour of Kolkata which takes you through narrow lanes, unique markets, and streets. The tour is a perfect mix of Kolkata which is both fleeting with colonial architecture and the traditional market places and streets.
The tour will start with your guide picking you up from your hotel and taking to your first stop at the Flower market. Known as one of the largest in the country, this market will give you a glimpse of true Kolkata with local men and women vendor selling different varieties of flowers. Spend about an hour here with your guide as he guides your way through special spots in the market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sudder Street, Kolkata (Calcutta) 700016 India
Next on the list the Sudder street, famous for budget hotels and a haven for backpackers, and a go-to place for flea shopping for both clothes and jewelry, sudder street is hustling with food carts, traditional hand-pulled rickshaw, the yellow taxis, and so many colors to make beautiful pictures for your camera.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: College Street (Boi Para), Kolkata (Calcutta) India
Next up online, is the College street (world’s largest second-hand book market) where you’ll find hundreds of shops in line selling every sort of book. After spending about 45 mins here, take a lunch break with your guide at a local multi-cuisine restaurant (at your own expense) before you move to the next stop at Park Street. Laden with chic cafes, bars, bakeries this street is the perfect blend of old and new Kolkata. After spending about 40 mins here, move ahead to your last stop at Victoria Memorial.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Victoria Memorial Hall, 1 Queen's Way, Kolkata (Calcutta) India
One of the most well-known places in Kolkata, this memorial is a visual treat. Whether it's for its elaborate European architecture or its 64-acre of surrounding grounds and gardens, this century-years old memorial is every photographer’s delight.
Once you’re through, you’ll be dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.