Car and Driver to the sacred Valley of Cusco (Private transport for your family)
This is a private transport service just for you and your family around the sacred valley, where you can take your time, control your itinerary, start at the point you preffer.
If you dont like the traditional tours, if you need to move at your own pace this is a great option for you where you dont need to pay to much for a tipical tour. Our driver will take you to all the sights of the sacred valley.
This is just transportation (it doent include tour guide, but you can add to the service one of our professional tour guides for an extra price).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist transport with all the licenses
- Licensed driver (english-spanish)
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks, snacks
- Entrance ticket to the Places you will visit (tourist ticket USD22 Salineras ticket USD3.2 p/p)
- Professional Tour guide (USD 90.00 for all the day, for all the group if you request)
- This day we will visit the "Sacred Valley of the Incas" you will be picked up from the hotel in Cusco to go to Pisac, where you will visit the famous market of crafts as well as the archaeological site of Pisac with picturesque terraces on the mountains. Then you will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, it would have been a Tambo or accommodation in the Incas time. It was named in honor of the Chief Ollanta, famous for his affair with an Inca princess, daughter of Pachacutec Inca. Ollantaytambo is the only city of the Incas in Peru which is still inhabited.
Then we head to Urubamba where you can have a delicious buffet lunch.
The next point will be Maras, crossing through very typical populations and beautiful landscapes that we’ll enjoy in our route. Maras is a picturesque village with pre-Hispanic, colonial and republican attractions. After that, you'll visit Moray, it is an archaeological site with terraces in natural gigantic holes that were used by the Incas as an agricultural experimentation center, those farming terraces were built with their respective irrigation canals, the largest hole has depth of 150 meters and the average platforms height is 1.80 m., between each.
Then you’ll visit the Salineras: or "SALT MINES" consist of about 2000 small salt wells, which have been exploited since Inca times as a mean of economic exchange.
Finally we will visit Chinchero, the archaeological site wich was an Inca temple, and then in the colony, it was built a catholic temple over this, then we´ll visit the market of Chinchero where you will have a demonstration of inka process to get textiles.
Finally you´ll come back to Cusco 7:00 PM aprox. (We also can leave you in the train station if you have train ticket).
Departure Point :
You need to provide us the information of your accomodation (name and address of your hotel, airbnb) if we need to pick up you from the airport (provide us the name of the company and flight number).
Return Detail :Plaza San Francisco, Cusco 08002, Peru - We will leave at the place you prefer (hotel, main squares, train station, etc).
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.