Car tour with Zoran - Perast and Island Lady of the Rock
Looking like a chunk of Venice that has floated down the Adriatic and anchored itself onto the Bay of Kotor, Perast (Пераст) hums with melancholy memories of the days when it was rich and powerful. Despite having only one main street, this tiny town boasts 16 churches and 17 formerly grand palazzi. While some are just enigmatic ruins sprouting bougainvillea and wild fig, others are caught up in the whirlwind of renovation that has hit the town.
The town slopes down from the highway to a narrow waterfront road (Obala Marka Martinovića) that runs along its length. At its heart is St Nicholas' Church, set on a small square lined with date palms and the bronze busts of famous citizens.
Perast's most famous landmarks aren't on land at all: two peculiarly picturesque islands with equally peculiar histories.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Perast Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perast Museum, Obala Kapetana Marka Martinovica bb, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
People will visit old town Perast and his beauty about 40 minutes and after by boat will transfer to the island Lady Of the Rock for about 30 min.
After that people will be beck to Kotor.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kotorska luka, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Tivat airportPodgorica airportPorts
Departure Time :4/22/2019 - 12/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.