Caral Archaeological Site Day Trip from Lima
This is the oldest known city in the Americas. Developed simultaneously with the ancient cultures of Mesopotamia and Egypt about 5000 years ago!
Get back in time in a millenial trip and get inmerse in this oustanding pre hispanic citadel: temples, pyramids, amphitheater and the main squares. From the top, you could appreciate all the majesty of the Valley of Supe.
We are a proud supporter of our nonprofit sister organization: Reciprocity NGO. Our profits go towards helping the communities living in extreme poverty in the slums of Lima. Not only will you have a FUN & UNIQUE experience with us, taking a tour with Haku Tours means you are helping the less fortunate! Please visit our Humanity Projects page to learn more about how we help many families in the shanty towns.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private transportation
- Tickets to Caral
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Caral Peru
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch is not included but we will help you to organize a meal in one of the typical restaurants, The price is around 35 Nuevos soles main course or 10 USD
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caral Peru, Av. Las Lomas de la Molina 327 Km. 184 Panamericana Norte - Valle de Supe., Lima 01 Peru
The archaeological site of Caral is among Peru’s most impressive ruins and makes a popular day trip from nearby Lima. The UNESCO World Heritage listed site covers an area of around 60 hectares in the arid Supe Valley and was first inhabited between 2600 BCE and 2000 BCE.
Now open to the public, the site has garnered acclaim for its beautifully preserved ruins and intriguing collection of artefacts, which include a quipu (a unique knot system used by ancient Andean civilizations) and a number of musical instruments fashioned from animal bones, but definitely, no trace of warfare or weaponry!
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up from Airport : 15 Usd (1 or 2 people) Drop off : FreeAirports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
- Puerto del Callao... Rada Exterior E Interior, Callao District, Peru
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat, take a bottle of water with you and spare battery for your camera.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.