CARAL Old Archaeologic site - full day from Lima (Small Group)
Did you know the first civilization of America settled down a few hours in the north of Lima? It is a very old complex of pyramids that was settled 5000 years ago! there are interesting discoveries about the ancient civilization; including their incredible understanding of physics, level of organization and peaceful society.
This is highly recommended to everyone who is genuinely interested in getting in the middle of the mysterious ancient Peruvian civilization.
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket to Caral Archaeological Site
- Lunch at a local Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica caral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica caral, carretera panamericana norte Km 184, Caral Peru
After picking you up, we will go to Caral which is an amazing archaeological site discovered in 1994. It is considered world heritage by UNESCO. It is a complex of impressive pyramids 5000 years old made by the ancient inhabitants of the area, before the Inca culture. It dates back to the same time as early Egyptian pyramids. Consider that they developed techniques for permanent fires and earthquake-proof buildings. Get ready to see old pyramids made by one of the oldest civilizations around the world and learn about its history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Huacho, Huacho, Lima Region
After visiting Caral old Archaeological site, we will take you to a traditional restaurant located in Huacho neighborhood in order to have such a delicious lunch, which is included in the tour. Finally, we go back to Lima to drop you off to your hotel.
Book now and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria, Lince and La Molina. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.