"CARAL", the oldest civilization in America from Lima. ALL INCLUSIVE!!
We will have a day full of unique culture and history, which are not lived in other places of the capital. The best thing is that your camera will be filled with funny photos and videos and we will interact with all the people who go with us, we will make new friends, discovering riddles and mysteries of ancient cultures. You can not miss the opportunity to know the north of Lima and learn more about the history of this beautiful country called Peru.
- Enjoy visiting one of the oldest cities in the world
- Forget everything learning about history and culture.
- Try typical dishes of the area, highly recommended
- Dare to live this enriching adventure
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - A Box Breakfast in the morning by pesona
- Lunch - 1 à la carte dish per person
- Entrance tickets of the places to visit
- Pick up round trip from your lodging
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Caral Peru, Av. Las Lomas de la Molina 327 Km. 184 Panamericana Norte - Valle de Supe., Lima 01 Peru
The "Sacred City of Caral" listed as the oldest civilization in America, is located in the Supe Valley, north of Lima-Peru, which is 5,000 years old and makes it contemporary with cultures such as Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and China.
The visit of the sacred city of Caral will undoubtedly represent one of the most incredible experiences during your trip to Peru, where details of this ancient city and information that will surprise you will be explained. In addition, this 66-hectare site has large truncated crescent-shaped pyramids giving the place a unique detail. Being declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO in 2009
Pass By: Bandurria, Huacho LIMA 01 Peru
The archaeological center of Bandurria also listed in 5000 years old, there are hypotheses saying that it is older than the sacred city of Caral, but still today they are conducting research and finding important archaeological finds. Visiting this mystical place that still keeps riddles that continue to surprise the world. Declared National Heritage in Peru. We will also observe a Albufera reserve called Paradise, lagoons are leaks of seawater and freshwater, which form lagoons where flora and fauna coexist creating a unique ecosystem in the area.
Pass By: Plaza del Sol Huacho, Calle Colon 601, Huacho Peru
We will arrive at the Plaza de Armas of the city to enjoy a typical lunch of the area that you will like.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your stay is outside the pick up area we can add the service for an extra price, no problem where you stay. Pick up fixed from Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.