Caribbean Beach Delight (Reconfirm 48 hours)
Driving through the coastal zone from Basseterre to the Southeast Peninsula you will observe the majestic mountains on either side of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Admire the beautiful homes that are owned by Kittitians and other residents of Europe, France, Italy and American origin. Many of them have made this pristine illustrious country their second home.
Also, along the path you will view a number of hotels on both the Atlantic and Caribbean side with a 18 hole Championship Golf Course. The facilities on the beach house a number of bars, restaurants, water sports activities, chairs and umbrellas.
Certainly a leisurely way to enjoy one of St. Kitts specialties.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach/minivan
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Live commentary on board by driver/guide
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Not included at the restaurant beach club is a day pass which can be purchased at the cashier allowing access to washrooms, chairs, umbrellas.
- Entry/Admission - Carambola Beach Club
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carambola Beach Club, St Kitts & Nevis
Enjoy the ambiance
Rent chairs, umbrellas at leisure
Purchase day pass for access to facilities at restaurant
Purchase water sports activities
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Timothy Hill, Street to South End St. Kitts
Upon exiting the vehicle you will be struck by the breathtaking panoramic views from this hill enroute to the beach. The southeast peninsula of St. Kitts is one of the most spectacular views on the island affording you the opportunity of viewing the Atlantic and the Caribbean simultaneously. One on the left the other on the right.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Frigate Bay, Saint George, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis
Driving through our coastal zone from Basseterre to the Southeast Peninsula you will observe the majestic mountains on either side of the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Admire the beautiful homes that are the residents of Europe, French, Italian and American. Many of them have made this pristine illustrious country their second home. Also, along the path you will view a number of hotels on both the Atlantic and Caribbean side with a 18 hole Championship Golf Course.
Departure Point :Port Zante, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advised Name of Hotel or Ship and arrival time. Ports
- PORT ZANTE
- COMMERCIAL PORT
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual, T-shirt, sundress, shorts, flip flops, hat, beach bag, etc.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please dress appropriately for all weather conditiions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair pax and children in strollers should be requested one (1) week prior to arrival or upon booking. It will be determined if they can be accommodated.
- Customer must advise of any mobility issues prior to booking
- Most travelers can participate
- To avoid the spread of the Corona Virus it is MANDATORY that face mask be worn and hands sanitized
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- *Please check island covid-19 travel requirement before booking. *Proof of Full Vaccination is Required. * For your continuous health, safety and enjoyment on our tours, all guidelines MUST be adhered to at all times. * For your comfort we encourage you to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.