Caribbean Beach Horseback Ride and Swim in St Lucia
Experience spectacular views of the Atlantic coast on a 2 hour scenic horseback ride in St. Lucia. With views of country hillsides and happy grazing cows you're also sure to spot a local fisherman making his daily catch. You will see views of Epouge bay and colourful camping cottages dotted along the peninsula before you ride down to beach where you will see the tiny Lapis island nestled in the bay. Here you can swim with your horse in the refreshing Atlantic waters and experienced riders can enjoy a canter along Lapin Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
Horseback Riding along hillside trails overlooking the Eastern Atlantic coast of St. Lucia. Ride along the beach and on calm sea days take a swim in the ocean with your horse.
• Sandy Hoofs St. Lucia Riding Stables, St. Lucia
Departure Point :Sandy Hoofs St. Lucia, Beausejour, Gros Islet, St Lucia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight limit of 220 lbs applies.
- Sometimes seaweed and sea conditions may prevent a swim with the horses.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.