Caribbean Dinner Sail
This 2.5 hour relaxing sail combines a sunset sail with Caribbean casual dinner, open bar and Caribbean tunes.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Luxurious Catamaran Sail
- Caribbean-inspired buffet
- Open bar with cocktail menu and local beer, soda's & juices
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tips and gratuities
- Meeting point is our pier behind the Hyatt and Barcelo where the guests will board our sail boat.
Step on board, relax and see the sun go down as you sail along the coastline towards Eagle beach and the Light house. Enjoy cocktails, mixed drinks or local Beer while you sit back and relax on the benches, along the railing or on the sunning hets in front of the catamaran.
When it is time for dinner, the boat with moor and dinner buffet is served. Dinner buffet offers Caribbean and local dishes and will be served reception style. Guests will sit down on the benches with their plates in their laps.
After dinner the sails will be raised again for some more sailing time and Caribbean tunes.
• Red Sail Sports Aruba, J.E. Irausquin Boulevard 348-A Across from the Radisson, Oranjestad 11111 Aruba
• Mixed seasonal salad
• Keshi Yena - Local dish with cheese, chicken and olives
• Grouper in Creole sauce
• Coconut rice with fried plantain
• Chocolate mousse
Departure Point :Piet's Pier Bar, J.E. Irausquin Blvd 85, Noord, Aruba
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children younger than 5 years are complementary (accompanied by adult).
- Please notify us of kids that cannot swim, they need to wear a mandatory life jacket.
- If you are younger than 18, you must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.
- Tips and gratuities are not included.
- For every confirmed booking you will be required to present an e-voucher at the check-in counter.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.