Carlos Gardel Tango Show W/ Private Transfers From Port & Hotels In Buenos Aires
Enjoy this outstanding tango show at a sophisticated Art Noveau Theatre in the heart of the downtown district and in a historical place where the famous tango singer Carlos Gardel performed in 1917.
The show presents, in 90 magical minutes, all the stories of tango and pays tribute to this famous singer with his best songs. An artistic display of the highest level and a production at the height of the character, covers part of his work as well as the greatest composers back from the golden age of tango.
It features a sextet orchestra with 6 musicians, 1 piano, 2 violins, 2 bandoneons and 1 double bass on the stage. Also, 2 singers: Marcelo Rey & Ximena Gimenez and 4 award-winning couples at the World Tango Championship.
The cuisine and service are very good. It includes a 3 course menu with a dozen of options to choose from and open bar of drinks for the dinner option or 2 drinks per person for the show only: bottled water, beer, wine and sodas.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers from/to cruise port
- Tango Show Tickets
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar of drinks with the dinner option or 02 drinks with the tango show only.
- Bottled water
- Dinner - If this option is chosen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galeria Guemes, Calle Florida 165, Buenos Aires C1005AAC Argentina
03 course dinner & tango show with professional dancers.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point: Door # 12.Pick up time: 08:15 pm with dinner or 09:25 pm show only.Ports
- Cruise Port "Quinquela Martin" in Buenos Aires
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available at venue
- Wheelchair must be foldable and the passenger must have the assistance of somebody else
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.