Carlos Gardel Vip Tango Show Skip The Line Ticket Buenos Aires
Carlos Gardel Tango Show, a must when you are visiting Buenos Aires!
A Tango Show with professional dancers and musicians at a french style theater. A luxurious salon and a perfect acoustic that will let you have an unforgettable night.
per adult from
90 to 180 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Water & Soft Drinks
- Round-trip Private Transfer from port & hotels in selected areas
- Tango Show Tickets
- Vip Location & Menu
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar of drinks if dinner is selected. 02 Drinks if Show Only is selected.
- Dinner - If this option is selected
- Entry/Admission - Mirador Guemes Gallery
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Mirador Guemes Gallery, Florida 165, C1005 CABA, Argentina
Enjoy this outstanding tango show at a sophisticated Art Noveau Theatre in the heart of the downtown district and in a historical place where the famous tango singer Carlos Gardel performed in 1917.
The show presents, in 90 magical minutes, all the stories of tango and pays tribute to this famous singer with his best songs. An artistic display of the highest level and a production at the height of the character, covers part of his work as well as the greatest composers back from the golden age of tango.
It features a sextet orchestra with 6 musicians, 1 piano, 2 violins, 2 bandoneons and 1 double bass on the stage. Also, 2 singers: Marcelo Rey & Ximena Gimenez and 4 award-winning couples at the World Tango Championship.
The cuisine and service are very good. It includes a 3 course menu with a dozen of options to choose from and open bar of drinks for the dinner option or 2 drinks per person for the show only: bottled water, beer, wine and sodas.
Departure Point :Mirador Guemes Gallery, Florida 165, C1005 CABA, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in the lobby at hotels in selected areas.Pick up at cruise port at door # 12.Ports
- Terminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats at venue
- Wheelchair must be foldable and the passenger must have the assistance of somebody else
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.