Carmel Point: Discover its rugged coastline on an audio walking tour
This self-guided, self-paced audio walking tour will explore the rugged Carmel coastline where you will have stunning views of Point Lobos, Carmel Beach and Carmel River State Beach. The tour winds its way through the charming tree-lined streets of Carmel Point where you'll discover a number of the unique homes built on this one-time windswept treeless bluff.
Along the way, you'll hear about Carmel's famous houses, its flora and fauna, the movies filmed on the point, and the first softball league in the US. You'll come across some colorful characters from the past such as Jean Arthur and Robinson Jeffers.
The tour is ready whenever you are. The tour begins and ends at the Walker House Cabin on the Rocks. So start your tour with the VoiceMap app, put your phone in your pocket, and let us direct you on this adventure of Carmel-by-the-Sea Carmel Point Walking tour.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Carmel Point, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
On this tour, you'll walk along Carmel Point
Pass By: Tor House, 26304 Ocean View Ave, Carmel, CA 93923-9109
On this tour, you will walk passed the Tor House and learn about its fascinating history.
Pass By: Carmel River State Beach, Carmelo St, Carmel, CA 93923
On this tour, you'll walk along parts of the Carmel River State Beach coastline.
Pass By: Lincoln Green Inn, 26200 Carmelo St, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
On this tour, you will walk passed the Lincoln Green Inn and discover some of its fascinating history.
Pass By: The Sandpiper Inn, 2408 Bay View Ave, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
On this tour, you'll pass by the Sandpiper Inn and explore some of it's history.
Departure Point :Clinton Walker House - Frank Lloyd Wright, 26336 Scenic Rd, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/18/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.