Carnival Mask Treasure Hunt
An amazing treasure hunt around Venice! Getting lost through the labyrinth of Venetian streets to find your personal treasure of carnival!
Diversion couple adventure, funny family game or amusing friends contest: an incredible activity which fits everyone spirit and taste.
Find your treasure and win a real carnival Venetian mask made by a local craftsman.
During the hunt, you will have to take a picture of at least 3 points highlighted on the map. At the end, the treasure will be yours: one Venetian mask, ready to be painted. A professional Mask-maker will happily give suggestions to personalize it!
An amusing way to discover Venetian highlights and secret corners.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mobile app with mapp and 20 described points of interest
- One white carnival mask
What's excluded :
- Live commentary
- Decoration course
Enjoy the city with a funny treasure hunt and win the special prize to bring at home with you!
Find out some hidden parts of the most beautiful city in the world, picturesque corners, labyrinthic ‘calli’ (typical narrow streets), and discover the Carnival tales and Venice history using the innovative audio guided that will be your compass! Feel the magic of the city enjoying the unique treasure hunt!
At the start you’ll receive the map to look for your treasure and you’ll download the App on your phone: this will be the compass guiding you and the voice tell you stories along the way. On the map you will see 4 hidden places to take a picture of.
You will have to show a picture for at least 3 of the places to the Mask-maker and then you will win two Venetian carnival masks!
At the end, the treasure will be yours: one Venetian mask, ready to be painted. A professional Mask-maker will happily give suggestions to personalize it at home!
• Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
• Scala Contarini del Bovolo, San Marco, 4303, 30124 Venice Italy
• Campo Santo Stefano, San Marco District, 30124 Venice Italy
• Teatro La Fenice, Campo San Fantin San Marco 1965, 30124 Venice Italy
• Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Departure Point :Venice Tours Srl, San Marco, 1130 second floor, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.