Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)
Try a Carnival treasure hunt in Venice to uncover the city’s hidden treasures by playing. A fantastic route, at the discovery of Venice’s secrets and its famous Carnival. You’ll be given a map to start you on the treasure hunt, but that’s not all: after downloading the App on your phone, this will become your compass and your personal automatic storyteller, recounting the secrets of the city and of this festive period. The game will take you across the city, leading you into unexplored corners and panoramic views.
At the meeting point, you’ll receive from our staff the map to look for your treasure and you’ll download the App on your phone.
At the ending point, in St Mark’s square 1500 Doge’s prisons palace , get inside to get your treasure, a white Venetian mask, you’ll paint it in a dedicated area with suggestions of a professional painter.
per adult from
What's included :
- Mobile app
- Detailed map for the game
- One carnival mask
- 20 minutes of decoration class with masks craftsman
What's excluded :
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Pick up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
Find out some hidden parts of the most beautiful city in the world, picturesque corners, labyrinthic ‘calli’ (typical narrow streets), and discover the Carnival history and anecdotes using Special Carnival Edition App! Feel the Carnival mood in a magic aura that envelops Venice in this out of time Festivity!
Pass By: Campo San Maurizio San Marco 2754-2760, 30124 Venice Italy
Through impressive squares, among which Campo Manin, Campo Santo Stefano, and Campo Sant’Anzolo. These are not squares, as the word “campo” actually means “field”. Then, the ancient Calle degli Assassini. Across the ponte delle Ostreghe, a bridge which is a testament to Venice’s ancestral fishing tradition. And, of course, the churches. Most have incredible anecdotes to tell and sometimes even scandals. The church of san Maurizio, not so scandalous, does however host a great collection of musical instruments. Venice is after all the city of music.
Pass By: Palazzo delle Prigioni, Castello 4209 Calle degli Albanesi, 31024 Venice Italy
During the hunt, you’ll have to take a picture of at least 3 points highlighted on the map. In the end, the treasure will be yours, a Venetian white mask just to be painted by your own. A professional mask- pinter will happily give some suggestions to decorate and personalize it in a wonderful Venetian Palace, the 1500 Doge’s prisons palace!
The ending location, guarding your treasure, worth your special attention. Everybody know or have ever heard about Casanova, right? Thus, according to many Venetian legends Casanova in flesh in blood was imprisoned in this historic Palace, which is part of the Doge’s Palace. The two buildings are connected through the well known Bridge of Sights. Only imagine the atmophere to paint your mask here!
Departure Point :Circolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle Prigioni, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Circolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle Prigioni, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment. We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.