Carolina History & Haunts Greensboro Historical Ghost Tour
90 minute historical ghost walking tour of Downtown Greensboro guided by the eerie glow of candlelight. There have been many events that have taken place in this historical city. Revolutionary War, Civil War, Civil Rights, Epedemics, and Fires, just to name a few. There are many that believe some of this history still lingers behind. Many paranormal groups and national TV shows have visited Greensboro to explore some of these hauntings. Join us as we teach you the rich and sometimes troubling history of Greensboro.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Carolina History & Haunts, 300 W Washington St In front of the Melvin Municipal Building at the flagpole, Greensboro, NC 27401-2624
Greensboro was founded in 1808, but settled in the mid 1700s. In a city that has been modernized, you don't ever know where you are actually standing. Sometimes, all you have to do is scratch the surface and the history is just beneath your feet. Some believe that history is still roaming the old streets of Greensboro. Battlefields, war hospitals, epidemics, mass graves, riots, fires are just a few reasons why there have been so many reported hauntings in downtown Greensboro.
Our tours meet 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin at 300 West Washington Street. This is known as the Melvin Municipal Building. We meet at the flag poles on the Washington Street side of the building. We visit the Carolina Theatre, M'Coul's, Biltmore Hotel, and several other troubled locations on this 90 minute tour guided by candlelight. Entertaining, Educational, Historical, and Spooky!
Departure Point :Old Guilford County Courthouse, 300 W Washington St, Greensboro, NC 27401, USA
Return Detail :The Biltmore Greensboro Hotel, 111 W Washington St, Greensboro, NC 27401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 attendees to operate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.